Kiwanis International offers a complete line-up of tours and sightseeing opportunities
before, during and after the convention. You can also take advantage of convention packages. While you’re in Japan, you’ll discover some of our host country and see other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
When you book through Kiwanis, you get:
• The lowest available prices.
• The knowledge of professional tour guides.
• An experience to share with other Kiwanians.
Tumlare is the official tour provider for the 2014 Kiwanis International convention. Contact Tumlare at email@example.com
directly for tour and convention package questions.
A few notes:
• All hotels on the Tumlare convention-package tours are within walking distance of the convention center.
• If you don’t book your convention packages through Tumlare, you may book your convention hotel
through the convention website in January.
• Kiwanis International is not responsible for transportation issues caused by booking with any other travel agents or tour providers.
The Hiroshima Itsukushima Shrine