The Kiwanis International Foundation places the highest priority on integrity and transparency. Our members deserve nothing less. In fact, these are two of our core values.
After all, earning a donor’s confidence is the most important thing a foundation like ours can do. That’s why the Kiwanis International Foundation adheres to the Donor Bill of Rights.
Financial and annual reports for previous Kiwanis years can be found on our resources and downloads page. If you have any questions, contact the Kiwanis International Foundation.
The Kiwanis International Foundation is governed by a distinguished Board of Trustees who are elected to serve without compensation of any kind. Learn more about our volunteer leadership.
- Download the Kiwanis International Foundation’s bylaws.
- Download the Kiwanis International Foundation’s policies.
- Download the November 2013 Kiwanis International Foundation board meeting minutes. (Will be approved at the February 2014 board meeting.)
- Download the June 2013 Kiwanis International Foundation board meeting minutes. (Approved at the November 2013 board meeting.)
- Download the February 2013 Kiwanis International Foundation board meeting minutes. (Approved at the June 2013 board meeting.)
Donor Bill of Rights © 2011, Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), all rights reserved. Reprinted with permission from the Association of Fundraising Professionals.