When you give to the Kiwanis International Foundation, you extend your Kiwanis impact by helping to fund the grants our foundation provides.
Twice each year, our Board of Trustees reviews grant applications from clubs and districts. The board selects the ones to which our foundation will grant financial assistance for projects and events they couldn’t afford on their own.
Those grants have:
- Helped a Kiwanis club in Texas provide shelter and education for displaced children in Shillong, India.
- Allowed Kiwanians in Missouri to make sure vitamins are distributed to poverty-stricken children in Guatemala City.
- Helped a Kiwanis club in Poland extend the services of an institute for blind children to more than 150 blind and sight-impaired children in a very poor area of the country.
- Assisted a Kiwanis club in Belgium with funding for a volunteer mission in Northern Ethiopia, where children with cleft palates and burn scars received life-changing plastic surgery.
- Helped a California Kiwanis club provide temporary residence in Sacramento for families with ailing and injured children.
Take a look at a list of the Kiwanis International Foundation's recent grants.
Our foundation also offers matching grants for Kiwanis district foundations. It’s another great way the Kiwanis International Foundation serves as a resource for other foundations—and ensures that we help each other support clubs like yours as you fulfill the mission of Kiwanis International.
Funding the future
Beyond Kiwanis clubs, other programs allow growing members of the Kiwanis family to build leadership skills and experience the joy of service. When you give, your generosity benefits members of:
- Kiwanis Kids for ages 6–12
- Builders Club for ages 11–14
- Key Club International for ages 14–18
- Circle K International for university students
- Aktion Club for adults with disabilities
Kiwanis programs reflect the interests and abilities of Kiwanis family members in every stage of life. Your gift helps ensure that the mission of Kiwanis International is carried out by members of all ages—and carried forward into the years ahead. Give today.