Who is eligible to apply?
Only Kiwanis-family clubs, districts and district foundations can submit a grant application to the Kiwanis International Foundation.
How do we apply?
Download the complete instructions and the grant application to get started.
Las instrucciones completas para solicitar una subvención se encuentran aquí. La solicitud para subvenciones de club y de distrito está disponible aquí.
Toutes les modalités pour la demande de subventions sont disponibles ici. La demande de subventions des clubs et districts est disponible ici.
When are applications due?
Grant applications must be postmarked by November 15 or April 15 for review at the next Kiwanis International Foundation board meeting (January/February if postmarked by November 15; June if postmarked by April 15).
How can we strengthen our application?
There are several ways to increase your chances of receiving a grant:
- Make sure your application fully answers all required questions and includes all requested documentation. Incomplete applications cannot be reviewed.
- Do not send information beyond what is requested in the application instructions. Any such extraneous information will disqualify your application from consideration for grant funding.
- Explain how your club is contributing both financial resources and volunteer time to your project.
- Include a balanced project budget.
- Specify in your project summary how this project will affect the lives of children. The Kiwanis International Foundation’s grants committee gives priority to projects that involve young children.
Who do we contact with questions?
Contact Julie Taylor at 1-800-KIWANIS, ext. 159 (U.S. and Canada), +1-317-217-6159 (worldwide) or via email at email@example.com.