The Kiwanis International office building is home to the professional staff that supports the nearly 600,000 service-focused members of the Kiwanis family, from K-Kids in primary school through Kiwanians, adult member-volunteers who work to change the world one child and one community at a time. The office features a technology-capable auditorium that is available for rental purposes.
The 200-seat Robert G. Moorhead Auditorium and Leadership Education Center offers an ideal setting for meetings, lectures, presentations and live or recorded video conferences and webcasts.
- real-time interpretation for up to three languages
- interpreter’s booths, which include flat-panel monitors, providing for interpretation through wireless headsets
- high-speed Internet access
- wireless remote, which allows presentations from a laptop computer, DVD or VCR
- document camera, which connects to a 150-inch horizontal screen for easy and maximum viewing
- rich, full sound and special lighting
- six break out rooms, the largest of which accommodates up to 100 participants and is wired to provide for overflow from the auditorium
The Moorhead Auditorium and Leadership Education Center, which is available free for Kiwanis-sponsored events, is available for rental by other organizations. Nonprofits receive a discounted rate.
For information about availability and pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“As a presenter, I was very impressed with the auditorium. The equipment is state of the art, the audience seating is optimal, and the on-site support was tremendous.”
—Cindy Dashnaw, Riley Children's Foundation