There are now more than 600 clubs using the KiwanisOne Club Management System, including the hosted website and tools. We'd like to give a shout-out to the original early-bird subscribers that are still using the system (since 2004/2005). Keep up the good work!
Our very first user—Kiwanis Club of Keene, New Hampshire. Looking good, Keene!
Also a big "thanks for leading the way" to these early adopters and Kiwanis club leaders:
2. Kiwanis Club of Sheffield, Massachusetts.
3. Hooksett Kiwanis Club of New Hampshire
4. Kiwanis Club of Hudson, New Hampshire
5. Rockland Kiwanis Club, Maine
6. The Greater Pittsfield Area Kiwanis Club, Maine
7. Kiwanis Club of Rutland, Vermont
8. Sycamore Kiwanis Club, Illinois
9. Kiwanis Club of Columbus, Indiana
10. Kiwanis Club of Concord, New Hampshire
We've had plenty of other website milestones to celebrate in helping clubs build an online presence and spread the word about Kiwanis. Here are some other notable milestones:
Subscriber #100 – The Santa Ritas Green Valley-Sahuarita Kiwanis Club, Arizona
Subscriber #250 – Kiwanis Club of Henry County, Georgia
Subscriber #500 – Greater San Bernardino Kiwanis Club, California
Our first subscribing club outside the U.S. was the Kiwanis Club of Waterloo North in Ontario. Since then we've had many come on board from Canada, Eastern Caribbean and Australia.
A few pioneering clubs wanted to raise the bar even higher. We've had a few non-English speaking clubs give the system a try ahead of rolling out a full language version. Great jobs to those clubs in Europe and Andean and Central America!
The Club Management System is nearing 650 subscribers. Who will be lucky number 700? Get info at www.KiwanisOne.org/manageyourclub.