After you complete paperwork and submit fees, Kiwanis International will assign your club a key number, issue a charter certificate and present your club with awards to be used at the charter ceremony.
Other than the information sheet, the balance of the required paperwork and fees should be submitted to Kiwanis International within 30 days of the club’s organization date.
- New Kiwanis club information sheet: So that Member Services can get the charter process underway, this basic information should be reported online or by fax to the Kiwanis International Office within 24 hours of the organization meeting. (Download a PDF version of the information sheet.)
- Permanent organization roster: Fill in the names and complete addresses of those who have joined as of the organizational meeting. An official club roster is sent back once the club is processed. (Download a PDF version of the roster.)
- Standard Form for Club Bylaws: Complete your club’s bylaws online and submit for review and approval to Kiwanis International. Once approved, you have access to your bylaws at any time.
- New-club fees: Submit fees for new members who joined through the end of the organizational meeting. If applicable, please include district dues.
- Recognition awards applications: Reward the organizational and recruiting efforts of key people by presenting International President’s and New Club Building awards at the charter presentation ceremony.
- Service in a box: Start serving your community right away using one of these ready-made projects.