What visitors don’t want to see
- Stale news. Shoot for at least 1 weekly or bi-weekly updates; 30 days old should be the maximum allowed for "fresh" news.
- Too much text. Keep president's message to a minimum and summarize other features. Don't overdo the number of pages on your site.
- Unprofessional design. Avoid neon colors, not enough contrast between text and background colors, flashing or unnecessary animation, too many fonts.
- Boring photographs: Great photos draw the best attention. Do your images convey fun and make the visitor want to keep reading or browsing?
- Avoid club leader photos. Use photos of children or service projects.
- Avoid photos that involve a podium, a large group of people huddled together, a giant check or banner.
- Avoid photos from the back of a room showing only backs of heads.
General appearance and content considerations: NEXT PAGE>>
For assistance, contact Matt (sales and support specialist) at +1-317-217-6187, 1-800-549-2647 ext. 187 or email@example.com.