General appearance and content considerations
- Remember to use the correct Kiwanis logo. Variations on the official logo dilute our brand, confuse our audience and should not be used.
- Focus on easy navigation.
- Regularly updated articles, news, images, etc. Recycle! Mix in relevant news from your district, Kiwanis International or the Service Leadership Programs you sponsor. Highlight an upcoming project, not just recap of old ones.
- Provide an obvious link to forms, downloads and club documents. Consider a single page with categories to keep all your resources in one tidy location.
- Consider bolding the names of your guests and/or recipients of your service and fundraising in articles to emphasize your positive impact on the community.
Tap into the free resources available: NEXT PAGE>>
For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.