Tips to add polish to your site
Other great content to consider
- An annual calendar of club events
- A photo gallery (create a Flickr account for an easy gallery)
- A blog (with shared postings)
- Officer names and contact information (e-mail address). Consider including their business affiliations for peer-to-peer networking and member business support.
- Integrate video of service projects using YouTube.
- Link to district website
- Link to Kiwanis.org noted as “Join us!” or “Interested in learning more about Kiwanis.” Best link: http://www.kiwanis.org/kiwanis/about-kiwanis/join.
- Link to KiwanisOne.org noted as “Member Resources” or similar definition
- Links to Service Leadership Program Web sites that you sponsor with their branded logos
- Consider a brief welcome message and/or brief history of your club and its service to the community.
- How many years has your club been serving your community?
- What notable projects is your club known for?
- What are your annual traditions in the community?
- Logos and links to major international collaborative projects or events, such as The Eliminate Project, Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF, or
- Provide an alumni sign-up form or link.
- Participate in and promote Kiwanis social networking groups