Kiwanis One Day provides clubs with a chance to draw attention to their impact on the community. Here are some ideas to help promote your Kiwanis One Day event. Kiwanis International has several opportunities to publish Kiwanis One Day stories, including Kiwanis Magazine and the Kiwanis International Update newsletter.
- Email a summary of your Kiwanis One Day activities and action photos to email@example.com by April 10.
Designate someone in your club to share about your Kiwanis One Day experience via social media. Here are some ideas:
- Photos should be taken at a camera’s highest setting in a large, high resolution format.
- Visit www.KiwanisOne.org/phototips for dos and don’ts that may help get your club’s story published locally and beyond.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- On Facebook:
- RSVP to the official Kiwanis One Day event.
- Tag Kiwanis International in your updates.
- During One Day, take photos from your phone and post them to Facebook, your page or Kiwanis’ page.
- After One Day, upload your best photos and share your experience on Kiwanis’ page and your own.
- On Twitter
- Follow Kiwanis International on Twitter for updates.
- Use the Kiwanis One Day hashtag #Kiwanis1Day in your tweets.
- Mention @Kiwanis and tweet action photos throughout the day.