KIWANIS CLUB FOUNDATIONS
At the Kiwanis Children’s Fund, one of our most important roles is to serve as a resource for other foundations in the Kiwanis family. We understand that your foundation has its own needs and values. And when we help you make the most of your resources, we make a bigger difference for children — together.
We’re providing this one-stop resource for downloadable documents that you can adapt to fit your foundation’s circumstances and meet charity evaluator standards. Model documents are currently targeted to United States foundations. We welcome questions and suggestions regarding resources we could include to help Kiwanis-family foundations outside the U.S.
Club foundation documents
Governance and administration
- Sample organization performance and effectiveness assessment report
- Sample organization performance and effectiveness assessment policy
- Sample whistleblower policy
- Sample document retention and destruction policy
- Sample gift acceptance policy
- Sample conflict of interest statement
- Sample budget
State regulations regarding filing and policy requirements vary. Consult your legal advisor before using any of these documents. For additional assistance or questions, contact the Kiwanis Children’s Fund.
Donor Bill of Rights © 2011, Association of Fundraising Professionals, all rights reserved. Reprinted with permission from the Association of Fundraising Professionals.