Learning and living leadership out loud
Build your leadership skills. Improve your career, your community and yourself.
Kiwanis Amplify is a leadership program for those who want to amplify their ability to lead a team. Participants will:
- Explore the value of servant leadership.
- Discover their personal strengths so they can lead confidently and successfully.
- Strengthen the ability to lead others in a strategic manner.
- Build and manage a strategic plan that works.
- Learn from experts as well as from peers from across the globe.
- Earn a certification of completion.
Participants will take a deep dive into eight leadership topics:
- Event planning
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Working with others
- Strategic thinking
- Self care as a leader
Interactive modules will be released weekly. Participants can work through the material at their own pace and will have the chance to interact in online discussions with with fellow participants moving through the curriculum.
The participation fee is US$50 for members of Kiwanis International. The fee is $600 for non-members.
- Download and print a flier that describes Kiwanis Amplify.
- Frequently asked questions about Kiwanis Amplify.
- Explore the topics covered during the course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.