PEDIATRIC MEDICINE SUPPORT GRANT PROGRAM
Due to the generosity of the Kiwanis governors’ classes of 2005-06 and 2006-07, the Kiwanis Children’s Fund is proud to offer the Pediatric Medicine Support Grant Program. A one-time grant of up to US$14,000 will be awarded for a project that benefits a club’s local children’s hospital or facility that provides pediatric care.
Eligibility and requirements
Upon accepting the grant, the club must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Club members must provide ongoing support to the project through service efforts.
- Grant funds can be used to purchase products or supplies for patients’ hospital stays or to support a capital improvement project sponsored by the club. The grant cannot be used as an unrestricted donation to the hospital.
- The full grant amount must be spent within 12 months of receiving funds. Any remaining funds must be returned to the Children’s Fund.
- A grant report must be submitted within 12 months of receiving funds.
- Once issued a grant, a club will be eligible to apply for another grant two years after submitting the final report.
Ready to apply?
Applications will be accepted from March 1 to April 15. Clubs will be notified of a funding decision by June 1.
After reading through the requirements, begin an application in Foundant, our online grantmaking system.
If your club already has a Foundant account, you will use the existing login credentials. Please do not create another account if your club has previously applied via Foundant.
If your club does not have a Foundant account, you will need to create one. This can be done from the login page by clicking “Create New Account.” Once your account is created, you can log in, then click on “Apply” and choose your preferred application language from the available selection.
Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 1-800-KIWANIS, ext. 225 (U.S. and Canada), or +1-317-217-6225 (worldwide).