Kiwanis Day of Giving
Help over 30,000 kids!
With the Kiwanis Children’s Fund, just US$2.25 is enough to make a positive impact in the life of one child. During last year’s Kiwanis Day of Giving, we raised enough money to reach more than 25,000 kids — thanks to the generosity of Kiwanis members who supported the first-ever event and shared it with others on social media.
Join us for the second Kiwanis Day of Giving on February 21, 2024! Change the lives of kids around the world by helping us reach our fundraising goal of US$75,000 — enough to help over 30,000 kids in one day!
Gather online with other Kiwanians the week of February 19-23. It’s a chance to share stories about the ways your club has impacted children’s lives in your community. You’ll also learn about the Kiwanis causes — health and nutrition, education and literacy, and youth leadership development — and the reasons we all support them.
How can you participate?
- Start things off by making your own gift to the Kiwanis Children’s Fund.
- Set up a Facebook Fundraiser on behalf of the Kiwanis Children’s Fund. It is easy and only takes about five minutes to create. Learn how to set up a Facebook Fundraiser (select Kiwanis Children’s Fund as your nonprofit).
- Share this page with your network of Kiwanians, friends and family.
- Encourage others to donate on February 21 — either by matching your gift or making a gift of personal significance. Include a link to the donation page. Individual and club gifts on February 21 will count toward the final goal.
- Like, share and comment on Kiwanis International’s Facebook posts during the week of February 19-23. Your interaction will remind and encourage the people you’ve shared your page with — because Kiwanis will post updates about our fundraising progress along with inspiring stories of Kiwanians’ impact on kids around the world. Use the hashtag #KiwanisDayofGiving in your posts.
Get started today!
- Mark your calendar now as a reminder to participate on February 21, 2024.
- RSVP to our official Facebook event and invite others to participate with you.
- Share the Save the Date images on your social media. Use #KiwanisDayofGiving to promote Kiwanis on your network. You can use any of our Save the Date images.
- Create your own social post to share your Facebook Fundraiser. Kiwanis International will post updates that you can share, with inspiring stories of Kiwanians’ global impact. However, personal posts sharing what you are doing in your community is the most effective way to reach your Facebook network for support. Make it your own — don’t hesitate to share your Kiwanis story!
- Spread the word at upcoming Kiwanis club meetings or events.